Monday, April 09, 2007

Tired of browsing the net!! Tired of chatting!! Tired of mailing !!!

Wonder how freshers are able to stay on-bench for months and years!!!
Its been two weeks now and am actually begging people to give me a project!!
But it makes me wonder.....why the delay??
I used to be assigned projects as soon as i landed in any Company...what makes the same recruiters now take time to assign me a project?
Is it because they think marriage has made me incompetent?! That a woman's mental prowess diminishes post marital bliss!! Or, a married woman does not give her 100% to a project....her loyalties and commitments lie elsewhere.
Although the commitments/priorities part is true, I dont think a working woman compromises on work because of her family.
Call me a fiminist if you like (which, btw, I AM!!) but the truth remains that women are more adept at handling both the home and office tasks efficiently. Its the sense of commitment that makes them work equally hard at home and workplace!!

Alas , alls well for argument's sake....but the fact remains that I'm still on-bench!!! Hopefully, I'll get to start working this week. Pray for me....

PS:- Got my salary for the last week of March (just 7 working days in office post joining)
The amount made me feel - albiet for a short period - the benfits of earning without doing anything!!! what a super Cooooool idea ;-)

No comments: