Sunday, April 08, 2007

I have grown up 5 years in a weekend's time. Its an experience which is gained by many people around the world...but that doesn't necessarily mean its easy to accept!!
There!! I've come out at last!! Out of the closet and dark broody corners. Out in the open to discuss what it really feels like to lose an unborn child!!
There's a saying that goes like this :- "God never gives us more than what we can handle".....quite true!! I was on a high peak of happiness..good job, good husband, excellent in-laws...everything in its place...and yet wanting more!! Along comes the news of pregnancy and the hopes and dreams of bringing up a baby!!! I should've guessed that things dont really move along as we expect it to!! There's a higher power at the controls!! My wave had to come down, and Boy!! did it crash or what?!!

After a week of crying and suffering heavy bouts of depression, am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :)
Mebbe God is gonna give me what i really desired after all (a pair of twins!!)
Wowie...thats something to look forward to!!
The guy I married, well I was committed to him for 8 long years before we tied the knot!
And I realized what "Love" is after I got married, or rather....last week!!!
My pain would have been far greater if it wasn't for this gentle being at my side...with just the right amount of support, love and peace...it was his loss too, but he never gave me an indication of his pain. He was too busy looking after me.

So God, dont stop the pain if it brings the goodness and love to the fore.......but yeah, dont forget that you owe me a pair of twins ;-) !!!

No comments: